Hi,

I am starting this as a new thread because I did not get any reply
since 4 days in the below thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/7c67ff1a2407dee7

The '417- Expectation failed error' occurs again for me while updating
status. I am using the Yedda Twitter library. I have already added
'System.Net.ServicePointManager.Expect100Continue = false;' to my
Posting function:

protected string ExecutePostCommand(string url, string userName,
string password, string data)
        {

            WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create(url);
            if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(userName) && !
string.IsNullOrEmpty(password))
            {
                request.Credentials = new NetworkCredential(userName,
password);
                request.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-
urlencoded";
                request.Method = "POST";
                System.Net.ServicePointManager.Expect100Continue =
false;

I tried changing the position of
'System.Net.ServicePointManager.Expect100Continue = false;' to above
the WebRequest object creation, but that also does n't help.

This occurs in random. Please help me out of this situation as this
has been happening since a week now.

Thanks in advance