Thanks Andrew for the link.. I am going to check it for my
requirement..

@Matt..

Thats true. Here is an example which explains everything about my need
and the application..

Not My Type Application :
Suppose there is an application called TwittShareUpdates which
provides daily share updates for some company. Individual user will
download/Add it for there use using Twitter credentials. One user's
application information will not be shared by other user, obvious in
this case. There is no need to store data also in this case.

My Type Application (Just an example)
Suppose there is an application called TwittAlbum in which you store
photos and that will be viewed and commented by other users. You can
also view other users photo and can put comment on it.

Now you see, TwittAlbum is different from TwittShareUpdates as
TwittAlbum will take space and this application should be considered
an independent application. In fact it should be part of Twitter.
Whereas TwittShareUpdates should be considered as independent
application provided by third party.

TwittAlbum will need some space and every Twitter user will know about
this feature "Album feature provided by Twitter" (suppose this feature
is not present right now). TwittShareUpdate will be added/downloaded
individually by only those users who need it personally whereas
TwittAlbum will be considered as integral part of Twitter. Whether you
use it or not, it will remain there as a feature provided by Twitter
for its users.

So.. my application is like TwittAlbum. I want to develop it for
mobile as well as for desktop also using Java. I had gone through that
API link earlier also and still checking it. Thanks again for it.

So.. any more suggestions? what to do now? regarding space and what
are the processes to take initiative for send details to twitter
management team regarding this so that they can evaluate it?

sorry for long message but thought lets explain it in better way so
that nobody will keep guessing..

Thanks again in advance..

Guru.