I think I'm encountering the same hurdle with my application.
Unfortunately my hosting provider insists on having an IP to use in
order to filter outbound traffic from the server. I don't suppose that
there's any chance that you would be able to provide this so that I
can get access to the API from an application that needs to integrate
twitter?

Thanks.