Issue 532 [1] covers a friendships/mutual method that ameliorates what
friendships/exists attempts to do. On paper this appears to be a good home
for this information. Let me check with @al3x.

1. http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=532

Thanks,
Doug

Doug Williams | Platform Support | Twitter, Inc.

539 Bryant St. Suite 402, San Francisco, CA 94107 http://twitter.com/dougw