I'm receiving timeouts when using this script today.  I'm looking for
anyone else having this problem today and looked for any status
updates but I haven't seen anything.  This script has always worked
except for today.  Can anyone give any advice?

error:
--------------------------------
msxml3.dll error '80072ee2'

The operation timed out
--------------------------------

Set xml = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP")

twitter_username = "thisisit" 'change to your twitter username
twitter_password = "thisismypassword" 'change to your twitter password

new_status = title & " " & urltowrite 'change to your new status

xml.Open "POST", "http://"; & twitter_username & ":" & twitter_password
& "@twitter.com/statuses/update.xml?status=" & server.URLencode
(new_status), False
xml.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "content=text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1"
xml.Send