Hi folks... Im hoping someone can help me.  I've read the docs and
have experimented with code a bit but am having trouble creating a
reply to a twitter post.  My code has the user name and the post #, I
just find myself guessing as to the format.

I know the user must be @user referenced in the message.  I know the
message id must be referenced via "in_reply_to_status_id" however
thats all the document on status updating says.

If I can post a tweet from code as such:
URL = "http://twitter.com/statuses/update.xml";
Data = "status=my text message here"

Then how does a reply look like?  Is the URL the same?  Where and how
does in_reply_to_status_id appear in the data string?

thanks VERY much!
-d