From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of AJ Chen
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 1:49 PM
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: twitter digest not available

Yes, the daily hot topics may surprise many people. I could not believe what
I saw when the system went online for the first time a few months ago. If
you are used to reading tech news or WSJ, you may get a shock. The daily
conversations on twitter, and probably other social networking sites, are
mostly about TV shows, movies, games, and other entertainment stuff. But, on
the other hand, this also makes sense. People are talking about their lives
on social networking sites, and life is not all about technology and stock
market, at least for most ordinary people.

Web2express Digest does not cut or selection of topics. It just shows
whatever comes out of the ongoing conversations from millions of people. I
think we can learn a lot from this information in addition to becoming more
effective in navigating through the twitter sphere.

-aj
--
AJ Chen, PhD
Co-Chair, Semantic Web SIG, sdforum.org