From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Martin
Dufort
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 10:08 AM
To: Twitter Development Talk
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: Status ID closing in on maximum unsigned integer

And you can check on the progress of that Status ID on:
www.twitpocalypse.com
Unless Twitter decides to blacklist us) for sending too many requests
to the public timeline API...

So Twitter, if you do so, please send me an email martin [insert at]
wherecloud [dot] com so we can work something out :-)

Martin - www.wherecloud.com

personal:http://www.cameronkaiser.com/
*www.floodgap.com*ckai...@floodgap.com