Hello everyone,

You might be interested to take a look at Chirpy, which is an API
wrapper for Ruby which I wrote.

You can find it on github here: http://github.com/ashrewdmint/chirpy/
There's also a complete class reference here:
http://ashrewdmint.com/code/chirpy/

This was something I did for fun, and it doesn't currently support
OAuth or image uploading (so if you're looking for either of those
features, you'll want to look for another Ruby API wrapper). But, I
tried to make it super easy to use (and very enjoyable, too).

It uses RestClient (HTTP stuff) and Hpricot (XML parsing) for most of
the heavy lifting, and it's only 659 lines (comments included).

Anyway, take a look if you wish. I hope you enjoy it!

—Andrew