hi,

Thanks for your code..... I have noticied that twitter.setAccessToken
is not available in the Twitter.java in Twitter4j-2.0.3 version.
I have tried using the instructions given in this link below:

http://troytolle.blogspot.com/2009/04/oauth-and-twitter.html

I think this will be helpful.......
This is working on localhost.. but I need my application which is in
java to be deployed on google app engine..... found that this is
giving

"  com.service.TwitterOAuthException:
(java.lang.RuntimePermission modifyThreadGroup)"

exception...... can ou suggest me a method i could use to solve this problem....

Thanks again..
Sravanthi