Hello,

only thing I want to do is using my own J2ME quivalent API, I want to
check the user credential. I have read about OAuth also.

So i have to gone through this link "http://twitter.com/account/
verify_credentials.xml"
but this is the file which i will get in response, but in which format
or how I will send username and password?

Till now I have learn that thru OAuth  i have to generate some key and
token. but didnt understand much about it.

Earlier also I had told that I am very much new. but I got some hi-fi
answers of my questions not straight forward.

So, if possible, please give your valuable time and provide me some
information about it. For you guys, this will be a pretty silly
question but for me its important because this is the start.

Please help me.

Thanks and regards,
Niraj