On 5/20/09 9:48 AM, TjL wrote:
(Perhaps it will help to know that what I am looking to do is be able
to provide a link in TwitReports which a user can click on and find
current info about a follower, even if s/he has changed their Twitter
name since the TwitReport was sent.)

Twitter Karma has a fairly large database of users. I could create an URL that provided redirection, something like:

    http://dossy.org/twitter/karma/user.adp?id=109293

would redirect to:

    http://twitter.com/dossy

Of course, something like this would be so incredibly useful if Twitter would just provide such a mechanism AND they already HAVE all the data.

Is this of any real interest for me to set up such a redirection URL?

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/