Thanks for your reply....

in my library ,they have given clearly......
 enum RESP
                {
                        OK = 200,
                        NOT_MODIFIED = 304,
                        BAD_ = 400,
                        NOT_AUTHORIZED = 401,
                        FORBIDDEN = 403,
                        NOT_FOUND = 404,
                        INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR = 500,
                        BAD_GATEWAY = 502,
                        SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE = 503,
            UNKNOWN = 2723
                };

I don't why i am getting the 6 digit number....

Thanks

Yuvaraj R