Hi Dave,

I'll take a look at this today. There was some content versioning changes that must have caused an issue. Hopefully we can get it fixed again soon.

Thanks;
 – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
     Twitter Dev

On Jun 1, 2009, at 3:49 PM, Dave wrote:

In IE https://twitter.com/oauth/authorize generates an SSL warning
that happens after you click on the sign in with twitter link.  The
warning says "Do you want to view only the web page content that was
delivered securely? This web page contains content that will not be
delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the
security of the entire web page."

The reason the error occurs is because twitter is referring to a
couple of CSS and javascript files with http instead of https on a
secure page.  It's no big deal from a technical or security stand
point because who really cares if a JS or CSS file is intercepted in
plain text but non-technical users will not understand what the
warning means and may be scared by it. I'm hoping someone at twitter
will correct this.