Hi all,

The fix for this went out about 20 minutes ago [1] and I'm waiting on equally voracious users of Google Code to reply and make sure it's working right. This deploy also had a fix for the http/https issue on the same page (and it turns out elsewhere on the site) causing a warning for IE users.

Thanks;
 – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
     Twitter Dev

[1] - http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=644#c5