I'm doing some graph analysis on Twitter, Digg, Friendfeed, etc.

It would be nice if Twitter could include the handle of the user (and
possibly the name) when obtaining outbound edges.

I understand this might be a performance issue but I wanted to bring
it up regardless.

All the other systems I'm testing support this....

Right now I have to do another N HTTP fetches to obtain their
metadata.... which I guess is fine but if Twitter could easily include
this metadata this might remove some load from your system and make my
system faster at the same time.