Chris,

Thanks for your answer.
That's a shame... In my case it is not marketing... I just don't like
when it says that I posted from Web when it comes from a Jabber
transport, a Linux CLI, a VoIP Phone... It's more fun to be able to
customize the from field. Well, if I think it's worth it I might send an
Email to Doug ;)

Cheers, thanks again