There is the Twitter Developer Nest in New York and London in the next
couple of weeks:
http://twitterdevelopernest.com/2009/06/ncy-ldn-twitter-developer-nests/

I went to the first two London ones and they were fun and interesting, they
both included a Q&A session with Doug Williams over Skype too.

That might be what you're looking for if you're in either area.

Phil
--
Phil Nash

Twitter: http://twitter.com/philnash