Hi there,

We don't currently share the secret recipe for making trends and there are no plans to as far as I know.

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford

On Jun 9, 2009, at 5:29 AM, zvn wrote:

Hi,

Sorry, I want to know the algorithm of the API. How does it get top 10
topics in all tweets? Simply by word count ranking? or anything else?

Anyway, thanks for your help! And look forward to get the response
soon.