Makes sense.

One thing I'm noticing that now this feature is live:

If userA and userB are both in my follow id list, and then if userA
makes an explicit reply to userB, I get userA's update twice.  Just
something to be aware of for everyone.

This "duplicate update" also happens if you have the same user id
listed twice (or more) in the follow id list.  I found this out by
merging two follow lists which overlapped.  'sort' and 'uniq' became
my friends soon thereafter.

-Chad