Of course you don't consider it fragmentation, even if that's exactly
what you've just described.

Can I go to a single, official, original place to get the entire
conversation? Nope, you've just created a new place people need to go,
a place where new knowledge will inevitably accrete and not propagate.
Congratulations on adding to the noise in everyone's life.

The only way this doesn't fragment the community and the knowledge and
the flow of communication is if an alternative to the official list
TOOK OVER official dev communications for Twitter. Otherwise,
augmentation like this leads to fragmentation. Again, congratulations.

Thanks-
- Andy Badera
- and...@badera.us
- Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew+badera
- This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private