I wanted to introduced myself to the community, say hi, and ask for
help!  I am a 10 year VB.NET developer and Air Force veteran.  I have
recently started learning C# / WPF / and some Tweet #!

I started a quick wpf app yesterday and had two simple things
working.  Got a list of tweets by hashtag and a list of followers.  I
go to show the app today to a coworker and I no longer get a list of
followers back?  Where/how should I start debugging this?  Is there a
place to check the health of the API calls?

Thanks for the help in advance!