Suggestion: one of you ask the other to marry them, and invite us all
to the wedding, or otherwise let's kill this thread.

Hint: why make an enemy out of a complete stranger, when you could
instead speak (regardless of agreement / disagreement) with courtesy
and make a friend, or a business associate. Just as easy to make a
friend than an enemy.

Cheers,

Brad