Hi there,

    Please file a new Feature Request [1] and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks;
 – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
     Twitter Dev

[1] -
http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/entry?template=Feature%20Request

On Jun 15, 2009, at 12:23 AM, kkp wrote:

Hi,

I am able to follow and unfollow users by usig API. it is working
fine.
I have a problem now.. when i send a following request to "protected
updates type users(protected=true)" my request is showing pending in
twitter UI. Now i want to cancel this request using the API.
In Twitter site it is showing a message "Cancel Request" when i click
this button my following request is cancel.
I want to do this same using my application also.

How can we cancel the "following request" to protected users using
Twitter API?

Any help can be appreciated.

Thanks & regards
kkp