Love the project, thanks for your efforts.  API makes sense if we are
calling for specific user names, but if we are analyzing a lot of
tweets like search results, might make more sense to provide us with a
ftp location for the entire file so that we can do local lookups more
quickly on our local box.

Also, using early people like Ev as the seed accounts is interesting
and I get the benefits of using early adopters to avoid late entry
spammers, but I'm guessing even they have strange motivations for
following someone that might skew the charts in a big way.  I don't
have a solution, just more questions. :)

Thanks,
Leonard Speiser