Is it true that there is now a rate limit on number of unfollows per day?
One of my users said that your support rep is telling them they risk
suspension if they go over 500 unfollows a day.  Might be worth an
announcement if that is the case so we can share that with our users...

If I can suggest against this, or perhaps another solution (or an exception
for certain cases), one of the services I offer is the ability to remove all
of your friends at once.  This is something Loic Lemeur and others have
done, and I think some times some people just want to start over.  With a
500/day limit it may be near impossible for some people to remove all their
friends at once.

A better solution to kill spam, as I mentioned before, is to remove the
follow limits and ratios on people that are already following an individual
before that individual follows them, and increase the limits (I think 200
per day would be fine) for people trying to follow those that aren't already
following them.  I would leave out the unfollow limits due to the reasons
specified, and they would be unnecessary with the limit rules I mentioned.

Jesse