Hi there,

This is a known issue and we're working on it. Check out the issues list at http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list … or more specifically issue 749 [1] which will point you over to status.twitter.com. We'll update status.twitter.com as more information becomes available.

Thanks;
 – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
     Twitter Dev

[1] - http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=749