On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 10:33, Admin_Gen<gest...@fiduciairegenerale.com> wrote:

> Hi Abraham,
> I had the chance to visit web608. I like the design, there is
> something like the Benetton brand (that entry on the right-hand side
> for the feedback postings with pop-in action linked. that is
> prophetic !).

The feedback tab is provided by http://uservoice.com. A startup by a
friend of mine.

> Architecture. I try to understand the process and principle map of
> web608.
>
> - connection : the USER is glad to get connected using twitter or
> facebook.

I've had a few people complement the Facebook Connect integration. I
just checked and about 50% of users use one of FBConnect, OpenID, or
Sign in with Twitter. One click log in is wonderful. Currently there
is no way to bring your twitter friends with you but FBConnect lets
you invite your Facebook friends.

> - content flow in : do you get the content only through direct
> posting, or do you get entries thanks to an entry flows.

Most content is posted manually. Users who wish to can have their
Twitter feed auto pulled into: http://web608.org/twitter-stream.
Pretty soon events will auto-generated from Meetup.com ical feeds.

> - content organization and database structure : that main one, I did
> not understand how we create a hierarchy.

The database is completely handled by Drupal. If by hierarchy you are
referencing the groups that is handled by a Drupal module called
Organic Groups.

> - content flow out : I see you are using Addthis.com to publish the
> content on third party websites.

Based on AddThis's analytics nobody ever uses it. When users create
new content they have a choice to automatically tweet it and new
comments can be posted back to Facebook.

> - video content ? : getting problem with
> http://web608.org/news/2009/06/20/drupalcampla-video-archive-oop-magic

The Video was deleted from blip.tv and upload in a different location
for some reason. I updated the post. :-/

> - USER auto-recognition : that one might work using http://oauth.net/

Web608 has no auto-recognition beyond what FBConnect and SiwT provide.

> Thank you Abraham for reply,
>
> Robert Saint Clar
> Bob

The entire site is Drupal and while still rough around the edges is
coming together nicely.
I'm not quite sure if those are the answers you were looking for or not
Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Evangelist | http://web608.org
Hacker | http://abrah.am | http://twitter.com/abraham