It isn't just OAuth, either. Twitter seems to be storing some sort of
"return to" URL in session data and trying to reuse it at odd times.
If I follow a "Block this user" link from a "So-and-so is following
your updates on Twitter" email, after I confirm the block I land on
some random page (a user's profile, or some individual status), which
is generally one that I visited earlier in the day.