2009/7/1 Obrzut <sa...@peyoteuk.com>:

> Did I state otherwise?
>
> You are not reading my words - you are being blinded by the noise from
> your own head.
>
> What I stated is this;
>
> I authenticate my VB.NET web browser via PIN etc
>
> THIS means my browser is authenticated.
>
> If I try to access a page via the program with a TCP Client - I have
> to re-authenticate via PIN.
>
> This WAS a problem - my solution is to continue to use the web browser
> for authentication and extract the XML pages into an XML Document.
>
> Hence the above code.
>
> If you state otherwise - that you CAN use a TCP Client after already
> authenticating your VB.Net web browser - you are wrong.
>
> I imagine you think I am wrong - and that I am an idiot. Believe me -
> I am very skilled at programming. And this is my experience.
>
> The library is faulty. It does not process leading zero pins.
>
> The OAuth implementation is stupid - because it does not authenticate
> an program but a TCP method.
>
> Hence, you guys are soooo off the mark here it hurts me to talk to
> you.
>
> Really, srsly, it's pathetic that you DO NOT LISTEN.

And it's pathetic that you take a piece of code that someone has
generously donated to the Twitter developer community and then
complain because *you* can't get it to work with an attitude that
would be barely acceptable if you'd paid for it.

You clearly think you can do better, so go ahead and write your own
Twitter library for VB.net. Nobody is forcing you to use that code.

-Stuart

--
http://stut.net/projects/twitter