I'm still not sure I understand the option. Is there any reason why someone would choose NOT to check this box currently?

Also, if you are in the process of redesigning the auth page, could I make a request: Could there be a super-lightweight version for mobile? No images, no scripts, inline css, fluid width, etc.

Maybe it already exists and I'm doing something wrong. Feel free to point me in the right direction too. ;-)

Isaiah