Hi,

Yes, pin should be passed to the API as a post param.
The *get* part of the method name *get*OAuthAccessToken() doesn't
indicate that it uses GET method internally.
It actually uses POST method to retrieve access tokens.

see also:
http://yusuke.homeip.net/twitter4j/en/javadoc/twitter4j/Twitter.html#getOAuthAccessToken(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String)

Cheers,
Yusuke