I haven't done much "real" desktop OAuth, mostly web ... but can't you
simply proxy the request through your own server, and keep the secret
on your server, serving client requests centrally?

Thanks-
- Andy Badera
- and...@badera.us
- Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew+badera
- This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private