There is no way to receive every status. Private statuses, for
example, are not distributed.

The only sanctioned way to receive any substantial proportion of
public statuses in real time is via the Streaming API. You can also
receive a non-representative non-random, real-time sample, which may
make your results worthless, by hitting the Search API. All other
approaches will be rate limited or considered scraping. Scraping is
frowned upon and you'll be quickly detected and blocked.

I'd suggest recasting your project to the sample available in the
gardenhose.

-John Kalucki
twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter Inc.