From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kevin
Mesiab
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 9:11 AM
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: HotTweeters

While others might waste time educating you with a proper debate, some
of us are busy profiting on page views.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 3:03 AM, Christian Heilmann
<chris.heilm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Kevin Mesiab wrote:

http://siteanalytics.compete.com/hottweeters.com/

That for starters....

Pageviews, the success metrics for people who want instant satisfaction.

http://siteanalytics.compete.com/rapidshare.com/

Do we really need more sites that create more traffic for Twitter
without a single chance to become a business or help the content
quality? Burning money was fun during the first .com boom, can we please
stop now?

--
Kevin Mesiab
CEO, Mesiab Labs L.L.C.