Hello, I am implementing an application for mobile phones using j2me.
I am having problems when trying to authenticate using basic
authentication. I have reviewed the documentation and Twitter4J source
codes but when I debug Twitter4J code the authentication works
perfect, when i do the same from my code using J2ME it fails sending
me the message 401:couldn't authenticate you. The only difference is
that since Twitter4J works with Java, it uses
java.net.HttpURLConnection and I am using
javax.microedition.io.HttpConnection. any idea why it is not working?
i have made the simplest test just with the Authorization using the
same algorithm that Twitter4J uses and nothing else as headers. Thanks.