Tom, thanks for the link. I've been to the site in the past. I just
revisited, and entered "Sarah Palin" in the search box. It returned 50
tweets, labeled 39 as neutral, 5 positive and 6 negative. I checked
the actual tweets, and here's what I found:

- Neutral: I only found one (maybe). The other 38 were actually pretty
negative.
- Positive: only one was positive, the other four were sarcasm.
- Negative: you did well here, 5 were negative, and one was actually
positive.

So, the accuracy level on this test is 6 or 7 out of 50, or anywhere
from 12% to 14%. Given the state of the art in computing power, I
think we're still years away from NLP and Machine Learning, being able
to properly process sarcasm, double entendre, backhanded compliments,
turns of word, etc. So that may work in a limited fashion, and for
certain topics, where the format and style are controlled, but not
when it's free for all.