What do you mean the change won't affect OAuth? My application has
been suffering from this issue ever since you made the limit change.
My application has the ability to use either Basic or OAuth. My
twitter users get blocked with the 403 error after a few minutes of
usage because they reach the 15 limit Authentication limit. But It
does this wether I am using OAuth or Basic?

Can you just clarify that I am understanding correctly that your
rollback will fix OAuth problems too?