Inadequate notification of this issue has just wasted a full day of my
time. I'm guessing you're not releasing details to protect the other
OAuth service providers. Did you think that this is at the same time
damaging consumers? At least give notification of fixes once you've
'fixed' them even if you decide not to release warning in advance. You
have acted irresponsibly towards your developer community yet again,
as the sentiments in the other comments make clear.

Tim