Hi Nicholas,
    I have successfully updated status by OAuth, but I have two problems
now.
    Firstly, I failed to update profile image by OAuth. How to OAuth sign
the bytes of the image with http content-type"multipart/form-data" ?
    Secondly, As far as I know, there are several ways to to implement
OAuth, First is to put oauth parameters in post request body. Second is to
put oauth paramters in Authorization header of http request. Can the second
way help to successfully update status by OAuth, I tried the second way but
failed.

Thanks,
Best regards,

Weijun Shen