Andrew Badera wrote:
> Witty I think is using the recycling symbol ...
As is Gwibber.

> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Peter Denton <petermden...@gmail.com
> <mailto:petermden...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>     Does anyone have a list of RT conventions they are using to track?
>
>     Right now, I am seeing:
>
>         * RT
>         * via
>         * HT (hat tip)
>         * c/o
>
>     Does anyone track anything else?

Part of this will depend on what you want to count as a retweet.  If I
take a link you posted and tweet it, with my own text, and possibly my
own shortening, and use HT or via to credit you as the source, do you
want that to count as a retweet?  Or is it only supposed to be a retweet
if I use some of your text too?  What if I got the link from your blog
post rather than a tweet, but use HT or via to credit you?

The use case you have for tracking retweets will likely affect how you
want to handle these.

- Michael

--
mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type.
Confused by the strange files?  I cryptographically sign my messages.