Thanks Sam...

Your post did help me ...

i was sending it to wrong id (user) and status id. I dont know why
dint I checked that earlier.

Now its fine.

other thing which I am working on Setting the source. I figure out
that we have to register our application now before it can appear as
source. Do we also have to use oauth to update status with the correct
source.

Although my app name is OpenTweet it always posts as web.

is oauth necessary ?

Thanks for all the help i Got....

:)