I don't know if it's related but I've created a new twitter account
last night (personal usage),
and I can't change my image (via de website).

I had first an image (500x500px, 600KB) -> it tooks about 1 hour to
load ('connecting...' ) and I aborted it.

I've rescalled it to 300x300px and some compression (jpg etc), 50KB.
After uploading, I got the 'Bad Request' error (see:
http://screens.delaender.net/a10976e11a9052e228b42d13cfc53325.png
  ).

Maybe it's related.

Jelle,