They haven't overreacted. If you think you can do better, then apply
for a job with them. Have you tried your account from multiple IP
blocks?

They have faced a crushing attack. They are working on it and they
have worked hard to communicate with us the status of things.

Anyone that was around in 2006/2007 knows that Twitter was excessively
unstable then, and people didn't whine/complain as much.  They've
gotten better but they don't have the capacity to serve traffic and
handle a DDoS attack at the same time.

Your ticket will be dealt with and they are working to resolve overall
issues before they address specific people.

dave fisher/@tibbon
webecologyproject.org