*Finally* have what we hope is good news for everyone. As of about 10
minutes ago we have been able to restore critical parts of API operation
that should have great affect on your apps. As such, most of your apps
should begin to function normally again. I have tested a few OAuth apps and
they seem to be working as expected.

Please test your apps from their standard configs to see what results you
get and let us know. I am primarily interested in unexpected throttling and
issues with OAuth.

I look forward to hearing the results and thanks again for your assistance.

Best, Ryan