Or you could actually read my email, my goodness people are so rude.

No threats in my email, please read again in context.

Peace
Neil

On 9 Aug 2009, at 19:30, Scott C. Lemon wrote:

Uh ... for all of you hotdog men, threatening to move on to another
"band that are still playing and have fans." ... PLEASE DO!

I can promise you that you will not be missed by twitter, or anyone
here.

For all of the whiny developers who didn't plan for a rainy day ...
maybe this is time for you to think about a real business plan,
instead of making easy money off of an impressive free ride.  Or maybe
you're more worried that you are now looking bad to your fan club ...
in that case you'll be a business failure no matter what.

In any case, if people actually think that the appropriate people and
resources aren't being applied to this situation ... you ARE
ignorant.  The people committed to twitter - including employees and
investors - won't allow that to be the case.  They have FAR more at
stake than all of us combined.

Lastly ... if you want to complain about problems, please take that
somewhere else and share it with negative people who want to rag and
complain with each other to make themselves feel better and smarter.
If you have some serious questions and requests for HOW YOU CAN HELP?
Well ask away ... provide suggestions ... or fly out to San Fran and
beg to be let in the door and assist.

And so, my fellow twitter developers: ask not what twitter can do for
you - ask what you can do for twitter.  :-)