Getting same response to my rate limit requests (http://twitter.com/
account/rate_limit_status.format), for both Account and IP.

I think I missed something. I used to have two different, independent
numbers for my account and IP rate limits (including different reset
times). That is, I would have 20K account calls, plus 20K IP calls,
each hour.

This changed recently (within past 2 weeks?). Now, both numbers are
reduced by 1 hit, whether I hit an account or api limited. My request
returns same result, whether I'm logged in or not... although the XML
isn't in the same order, so it's definitely still two different apps.

Did I miss something? Is this a policy change, because the wiki
doesn't reflect it.

Thanks,

- Waldron