To be fair Goblin, reading the letter they only ask you to make
clear you're not affiliated. Not change the domain.

However, point taken it's confusing.

Take Twitterific's page: http://iconfactory.com/software/twitterrific

That bird looks familiar and the blue and there is no disclaimer.

I keep wanting apply everyday logic, but in the legal world it just
seems to go out of the window :-)

Now I really must do some coding :-)