This is my biggest issue right now - I would prefer Twitter launch this
before the new API additions announced today (although I appreciate the
notice!).  I can't control it because I can never tell if it's my app
causing the rate limit issues or other apps the user is running causing the
problem.  Customers are getting restless.
Jesse