Hi Josh,

can you please give me / us an hint about what exactly you have done
wrong trying to update twitter images in the first place?
If you follow the link I posted to Twitter Development Talk, you can
see that you are not the only one having the problem with error 500.
I don't know why this is the case ...

 * Perhaps the twitter api documentation is not good enough at this
point
 * Maybe we all make the same mistake
 * Maybe there is only a blank too much in our request headers (which
is ok for most http-servers, but not for twitter)
 * ...

Even after hours of trying I don't know ...
So if there is no good reason against it, please post your solution to
Twitter Development Talk, so we all can learn.

Regards,

 Mitchel